Starting into the new year right
Winter is a special time of year in Charleston. The days are shorter, the nights are longer and the city has a whole new sparkle that only the holidays can bring. This elopement at Hotel Bennett fit so perfectly in this season.
Bennett Hotel is an excellent elopement venue because of its location, history, and charm. Additionally the hotel offers several unique elopement venues for your reception like the Observatory or Piazza overlooking Marion Square and parts of downtown Charleston.
We are so excited to show you some impressions of a beautiful winter elopement in Charleston.
To all the fellow wedding vendors – Thank you so much for being a part of this wedding day! We loved working with you. We sincerely appreciate everyone involved and all the effort put in to make this day special.
- Wedding venue – Hotel Bennett
- Wedding planner – Spellbound Events
- Florist – Petaloso
- Music (ceremony strings) – Palmetto Strings
- Hair & makeup artist – Lashes and Lace
- Caterer – Hotel Bennett
- Officiant – Lee Coggiola
- Wedding dress designer / boutique – Jenny Yoo
- Bridal jewelry & accessories – Part Of Me design / Aya Jewelry
- Rentals – Curated Events / Event Works
- Invitations – Minted
Franzi Annika Photography | Charleston Wedding Photographers