Last Updated: 3/31/2022
Please read these Terms carefully before registering with, accessing or using the Services.
1. Use of Our Services. The Services are for your personal, non-commercial and lawful use only. Other than as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise exploit the Services or any content, information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, for any commercial purpose or enterprise. You may not use the Services, or any content within the Services, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of an illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or the rights of other individuals or entities.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may access the Services and display and use the content of the Services made available via the Site, and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitation relating to specific material on the Services, electronically copy or download onto your device or other technology used to access the Services portions of the content from the Services, strictly for your personal, non-commercial, lawful use.
If you make any other use of the Services, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, and other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
2. Prohibited Uses. You may not (a) decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Services or any portion thereof; (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, any portion thereof, including content accessible via the Services, or any other system or platform through the Services; (c) use any automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or engage in harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, unsolicited emailing, phone calling or mailings, spoofing, flooding, overloading, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services or any content on the Services; or (d) reverse look up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Services to its source. You agree that you will not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services.
You will not use the Services to violate any applicable law, rule or regulation and you will not encourage or enable others to violate any applicable law, rule or regulation.
3. Intellectual Property. The Services and all content and materials on the Services, including, without limitation, all graphics, interfaces, features, functions, text, button icons, data compilations, software, code and materials thereon, the “look and feel”, selection and arrangement, design and organization of the Services, trademarks and logos, audio and video clips, are owned by, or licensed to, us. We and our licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain the entire right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms. You shall not (i) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any notices of copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights from the Services, including any copy thereof; or (ii) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Services, or any features or functionality of the Services, to any third party for any reason, including, without limitation, by making the Services available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at a time.
5. Updates and Unavailability. You agree that we have no obligation to provide any updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You acknowledge that the Services may, from time-to-time, be unavailable due to events like scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, system upgrades, internet outages, and other reasons, some of which are beyond our control. We cannot, and do not, guarantee any specific minimum availability of the Services.
6. Feedback. We welcome your feedback, testimonials, comments, ideas and reviews about the Services (“Feedback”). Unless specifically otherwise stated, you agree that by submitting Feedback to us, (a) such Feedback shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and (b) you grant to us, our successors, affiliates, representatives and agents a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right and license to use, transmit, copy, reproduce, publicly display or perform, create derivative works of, or otherwise use such Feedback, without compensation, acknowledgement or notice to you. You also represent and warrant to us that you have the necessary permissions and rights to provide such Feedback to us.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS THEREON, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, DATA ACCURACY, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. THE PROTECTED ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION UNINTERRUPTED, SECURELY OR BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TRUTHFULNESS, AVAILABILITY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR LICENSORS, AND OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AS WELL AS OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, DEFICIENCIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, INTERESTS, AWARDS, PENALTIES, FINES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF WHATEVER KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO (A) USE AND ACCESS OF THE SERVICES, BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; (B) BREACH OF OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; (C) VIOLATION OF THE LAW OR ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHT BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; (D) YOUR CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US VIA THE SERVICES AND (E) ANY ACTIVITY OTHERWISE RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES FOR: (A) PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; OR (B) DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE SERVICES AND/OR THESE TERMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Governing Law and Venue. These Terms and the relationship between you and us will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina, without regard to conflict-of-laws principles and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of South Carolina.
12. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will be deleted from these Terms and the remaining provisions will continue with full force and effect.
13. Jurisdictional Issues. The Services is operated out of the United States. We make no representation that the Services, or content or information available via the Services, is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to it from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Services from outside the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
14. Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will become effective upon posting of revised terms.
15. Copyright. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property or privacy right has been violated by content accessible via the Services, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com.