A perfect day at Boone Hall
We are absolutely thrilled to show you our latest Boone Hall Plantation wedding! Imagine saying your vows in the picturesque setting of the Boone Hall Plantation. The gentle breeze rustles through the towering oak trees, providing a serene soundtrack to your special day.
This historic plantation, located just outside Charleston, is the epitome of southern charm and elegance. With its sprawling grounds, majestic oak trees, and breathtaking views, it’s no wonder why couples from all over the world choose to have their dream wedding at Boone Hall.
Yes to the paper parasol trend!
The manicured gardens, adorned with vibrant flowers and lush greenery, created a magical atmosphere that is simply unrivaled. Our gorgeous couple had the wonderful idea to add pretty paper parasols for their guests during the cocktail hour. These elegant and whimsical accessories added a special touch of charm and sophistication to their anyways stunning Boone Hall plantation wedding. The parasols not only provide relief from the sun’s rays but also serve as unique and eye-catching props for stunning wedding photos.
The highlight however was yet to come. An absolutely stunning bride walking down the aisle, surrounded by friends, family and the iconic Avenue of Oaks served as the perfect backdrop for the ceremony.
Right after the ceremony musicians lead the wedding guest to the Boone Hall Cotton Dock, a rustic barn, with its exposed wooden beams and chandeliers right at the water. The perfect setting to enjoy a beautiful spring sunset, southern cuisine and celebrate a day to remember.
This Boone Hall Plantation wedding was a truly magical experience. From the enchanting setting to the charming parasol umbrellas, every detail was carefully crafted to create a day that was as unique and special.
To all the fellow wedding vendors – Thank you so much for being a part of this wedding day! We loved working with you. We sincerely appreciate everyone involved and all the effort put in to make this day special.
- Wedding venue – Boone Hall Plantation
- Wedding planner – Everything After the Ring
- Florist – Everything After the Ring
- Music (reception band) – Lowcountry Entertainment
- Music (ceremony strings) – Charleston Virtuosi
- Hair & makeup artist – Silhouette on Site
- Caterer – Home Team BBQ
- Dessert – Wich Cream
- Officiant – Michael Cherup
- Wedding dress designer / boutique – Anne Barge / White on Daniel Island
- Bridesmaids dresses – Show Me Your Mumu
- Bridal jewelry & accessories – Jimmy Choo
- Groom’s attire – Samuelshon / Brackish
- Groomsmen – Jim’s Formal Wear / Brackish
- Transportation – Lowcountry Trolley
- Rentals – Cheers!
Franzi Annika Photography | Charleston Wedding Photographers