Imagine walking down an aisle…
…lined with beautiful, majestic oak trees, all while surrounded by the sounds of a string quartet and the love of your life. A Legare Waring House wedding absolutely provides you that stunning spot for your ceremony. It’s a romantic affair that will leave you and your guests in awe.
From the moment you pass the iconic black iron gate and arrive at the Legare Waring House, you will be swept away by its beauty and charm. The picturesque grounds are filled with centuries-old oak trees, ponds and blooming flowers, creating a magical atmosphere.
The wedding venue provides many picturesque backdrop for your special day with the southern charm Charleston is famous for.
Whether you’re planning a small, intimate ceremony or a grand affair with hundreds of guests, a Legare Waring House wedding always provides that homey and cozy feeling you and your guest will appreciate.
It is the ideal location to say “I do.”
To all the fellow wedding vendors – Thank you so much for being a part of this wedding day! We loved working with you. We sincerely appreciate everyone involved and all the effort put in to make this day special.
- Wedding venue – Legare Waring House
- Wedding planner – YOJ Events
- Florist – Creech’s Florist
- Music (reception band) – Bunn DJ Company
- Music (ceremony strings) – Charleston Elite Musicians
- Hair & makeup artist – Paper Dolls
- Caterer – Hamby Catering
- Transportation – Coastal Limo
- Rentals – BBJ La Tavola / Snyder Events
- Wedding stationery – Sky to Sea Calligraphy
Franzi Annika Photography | Charleston Wedding Photographers