Home, sweet home
This private Southern estate on Johns Island offered a stunning backdrop to exchange vows and elope in an intimate and romantic setting.
Our gorgeous couple welcomed close friends and family to their home for a beautiful southern elopement celebration.
A chef provided a delicious meal right in front of the guests in a homey atmosphere. And finally let the day end with a cool cocktail in their hand while walking to pier.
To all the fellow wedding vendors – Thank you so much for being a part of this wedding day! We loved working with you. We sincerely appreciate everyone involved and all the effort put in to make this day special.
- Wedding venue – Private estate (Johns Island)
- Florist – Roadside Blooms
- Hair & makeup artist –
- Caterer – Brett Mckee
- Wedding cake – Publix
- Wedding dress designer / boutique – Reformation
- Bridesmaids dresses – Dessy
- Bridal jewelry & accessories – Inherited from Bride’s mother
- Groom’s attire – Suit Supply
- Rentals – EventWorks
- Invitations – The Knot
Franzi Annika Photography | Charleston Wedding Photographers