Enchanting wedding experience
If you’re looking to have a touch of natural beauty and wonder at your wedding, look no further. Butterflies at Magnolia Plantation make your special day magical.
While this stunning location is a is natural home to a diverse array of butterfly species, our wedding couple got additional butterflies for a release at Magnolia Plantation.
Butterflies are considered a symbol of love and transformation, making them a perfect fit for weddings.
So why not consider this beautiful venue for your special day, and let the butterflies add a touch of magic to your celebration?
To all the fellow wedding vendors – Thank you so much for being a part of this wedding day! We loved working with you. We sincerely appreciate everyone involved and all the effort put in to make this day special.
- Wedding venue – Magnolia Plantation
- Wedding planner – Rosemary & Rye Catering
- Florist – The Bearded Florist
- Music (reception band) – Other Brother Entertainment
- Music (ceremony strings) – Lowcountry Pianist & Company
- Hair & makeup artist – Lashes and Lace
- Caterer – Rosemary & Rye Catering
- Officiant – Pastor Chris Rollins
- Wedding dress designer / boutique – Martina Liana / Gown Boutique of Charleston
- Bridesmaids dresses – Revelry
- Groom’s attire – Men’s Warehouse
- Bridal jewelry & accessories – Bella Belle / Gown Boutique of Charleston
- Rentals – Snyder Events / Curated Events Charleston
- Invitations – Cartalia
Franzi Annika Photography | Charleston Wedding Photographers