Romantic atmosphere, beautiful views, and elegant décor
A wedding at Lowndes Grove is a dream come true for many couples. The historic estate situated along the banks of the Ashley River in Charleston, South Carolina, is the perfect wedding venue for an elegant wedding. From the moment guests arrive, they will be enthralled by the stunning beauty of the property.
The outdoor ceremony site will provide breathtaking views of the Ashley River, while the interior spaces are grand and luxurious, with high ceilings, intricate details, and grand chandeliers.
Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a large reception, Lowndes Grove is the ideal spot for a Charleston wedding.
To all the fellow wedding vendors – Thank you so much for being a part of this wedding day! We loved working with you. We sincerely appreciate everyone involved and all the effort put in to make this day special.
- Wedding venue – Lowndes Grove
- Wedding planner – PEARL Events Charleston
- Florist – The Flower Peddler
- Music (reception band) – Midnight City Band
- Music (ceremony strings) – Charleston Elite Musicians
- Videographer – La Concha Films
- Hair & makeup artist – Canary Rock Salon
- Caterer – Lowndes Grove
- Officiant – Brad Thompson
- Wedding dress designer / boutique – Essense of Australia / Gown Boutique of Charleston
- Bridesmaids dresses – Revelry
- Groom’s attire – Men’s Warehouse
- Bridal jewelry & accessories – Gianni Bini
- Transportation – Lowcountry Trolley
- Live artist painter – Fallon Peper Fine Art
- Rentals – Snyder Events
- Invitations – Minted
Franzi Annika Photography | Charleston Wedding Photographers